|at ( view profile)|
|Location||South West London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||February 20, 2019|
|Category|| Demi Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Amazing Demi Chef opportunities in a historic South West London private members club. Salary of £22,000pa + paid overtime!
One of South West London's original private members clubs is scouting for the next wave of this city's talent. You should be driven, have ambition and a willingness to learn. There's no room for bad attitudes or egos in this kitchen! You will be learning in a respectful environment and you will always be expected to conduct yourself professionally.
Demi Chef vacancies have opened in this London members club in their fine dining restaurant. You should have a completed your culinary training and have 2-3 years of experience in a refined environment in any sector of the Hospitality and Catering industry. The most important requirements for this position is a good attitude and willingness to learn.
You will need to have your own knives and a clean uniform for your trial and you should be available for an interview/trial day for a Demi Chef position.
The best bits of this employment:
- £22,000pa salary
- Mentoring from a great senior team in a large brigade
- Excellent first-class investment from this employer in training and development
- PAID OVERTIME!
- Amazing, exclusive South West London private members club
What we need from you:
- Your own knives
- A clean uniform for your trial
- Passport and/or Visa if applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive mind set and respectful demeanour
- 2 years of reference contact details or written references
- 2-3 years of experience in the Hospitality and Catering Industry
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.