|at ( view profile)|
|Location||St Ives, Cornwall, England|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2018|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Temporary |
A great opportunity has arisen to join the friendly and hard working team in Tate St Ives. We are currently recruiting for a Commis chef to work on the pastry and sandwich sections in our busy kitchen, on a fixed term contract until the 27th October 2018.
Tate Catering aims to be the best gallery catering facility in the world with a strong commitment to quality, service and sustainability in the food and drink we serve. In St Ives we aim to source all ingredients from Cornish growers and suppliers where possible. The successful candidate will share this passion.
All candidates would ideally have:
• proven experience in a catering/kitchen environment as a pastry chef (work experience college leave or similar)
• some food knowledge and a desire to learn more
• excellent knowledge of health & safety and food hygiene
• strong, positive and professional communications skills
• consistently great food production skills, in line with the high quality standards expected by Tate Catering.
They will be responsible for providing a supporting role within the kitchen team.
We offer great benefits, staff training, staff meal allowance, performance and service awards, great discounts in our shops and catering outlets, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle scheme and free entry to exhibitions for you, your friends and family.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please click here to APPLY