|at ( view profile)|
|Location||City of London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Commis Chef - Private Members Club - Sunday off - Green Park
Our client is one of Europe's largest and most prestigious private members' clubs. They provide excellent banqueting, dining, accommodation, golf and sporting facilities and now looking for a Commis Chef.
The members join the Club for its high standards, 5* star service and unique atmosphere.
The ideal Commis Chef must be willing to learn, be passionate about cooking and reliable
Interview and trial slots are available immediately, and suitable Commis Chef can start employment within days
The Commis Chef will also benefit:
- Salary £18,204 per year plus service charge
- 40 hours per week and overtime paid
- Sunday off
- Closed bank Holidays
- Closed at Xmas and New Year
- Excellent shifts and sociable hours
- Group Pension Plan,
- Life Cover
- Health Insurance
- Training - They recognise that successful training promotes a more knowledgeable and motivated employee and therefore a more efficient operation. Benefit from regular appraisals, an in-house training calendar covering statutory training, customer service and personal development skills and where required external training is also provided
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.