|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Epsom, Surrey, England|
|Date Posted||February 21, 2020|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Commis Chef - Private Member's Club
This is a wonderful opportunity for a budding Commis Chef to join a great team who will nurture and invest in you. You will be producing high quality food in a renowned culinary environment. If you are eager to learn and ultimately love cooking, this is the perfect position for you to grow and develop in.
The ideal candidate:
* Must have basic food hygiene knowledge and skills
* You will have passion for a career in high end hospitality
* Must have completed NVQ levels 1 and 2 or working towards a completion
* Will hold the ability to listen and follow directions
* Will maintain great personal hygiene and have a positive attitude
The position offers:
* Staff meals
* Discount scheme
* 40 hours per week
* Accommodation potentially available
* £19,960 salary + great benefits
If you are keen to take your career to the next level working within an exclusive establishment which will shine on your CV, please don't hesitate and get in touch straight away!
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to those that are suitable.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration Act 2016, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.