|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Liverpool, Merseyside, England|
|Date Posted||May 2, 2018|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Temporary |
Please note, to be considered for this position please apply directly on our Careers Website.
Tate Catering's aim is to be the market-leading caterer within the arts and to consistently provide outstanding food, drink and service at the four Tate sites and the other sites within our business.
We have a great opportunity for a Commis Chef to join the busy team at Tate Liverpool. This contract is offered on a fixed term basis until the 31st August 2018, working a minimum of 16 hours per week. We are looking for a talented, ambitious and friendly individual, with previous similar experience and a drive to learn.
Our Commis Chef will have a proactive, 'can do' attitude and will be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and some early mornings and late nights.
The successful candidate will:
• Have good knowledge of food and food hygiene
• Have knowledge of chemicals and COSHH
• Have proven attention to detail in cleaning equipment and kitchens
• Be flexible with working hours: available to work early mornings, late nights and weekends, on a rota basis
• Work effectively within a team, and will be self motivated
• Work to the highest hygiene standards
• Be pro-active, reliable and have the ability to work well under pressure
So if you have a passion to join our dedicated team, please apply today directly on our Careers Website and tell us why you are the best person for the job.
We offer great benefits, staff training, staff meal allowance, performance and service awards, great discounts in our shops and catering outlets, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle scheme and free entry to exhibitions for our employees and their friends and family.
Trial Shifts/Interviews will be held on 16-17 May 2018.