|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bassenthwaite, Cumbria, England|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2018|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Ensure the consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Efficient and accurate stock rotation.
- Cleanliness of all work areas maintained at all times.
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations.
A position has become available for a Commis Chef to join the team at the Copper Fells restaurant in our five star Lake District resort, Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat.
This is an ideal position for anyone looking to learn new catering skills amongst our experienced team. You will work alongside our chefs to assist in food preparation, kitchen cleanliness and food presentation.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Our Commis Chef position is ideal for anyone looking for kitchen jobs within a commutable distance of Keswick
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a kitchen environment would be an advantage.
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety are desirable.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.