|Location||Green Park, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Commis Chef - Michelin Standard Restaurant - Members Club - 18k - 45hrs
WHO AND WHERE?
Job Title: Commis Chef
Establishment: Exclusive Members Club - Michelin Standards
Average Covers: 40 lunch and 40 for dinner
Cuisine: modern British, with European influences
Brigade: 15+ within main kitchen and pastry
Location: Piccadilly (Jubilee, Bakerloo, Victoria and Piccadilly Lines)
Salary: 18k per annum (all inclusive)
Shifts: 45hrs per week
Last orders: 11:00pm
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
* A competent and passionate Commis Chef to join a brigade of 10 within the members club reputable Fine Dining Restaurant .
* A commis chef that is well organised and can work well within a large team.
* Someone with previous experience working in a professional kitchen.
* A chef that is used to volume.
* Previous experience cooking modern British cuisine would be desirable.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
* Real chances of growth and career development.
* Great pension schemes.
* 5 weeks holiday pay.
* CLOSED FOR TWO WEEKS DURING CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS
* Closed on all Bank Holidays
* Year end bonus related schemes.
* FANTASTIC WORK LIFE BALANCE
* An organised kitchen happy kitchen environment.
* VERY LOW TURNOVER OF STAFF
HOW TO APPLY?
* Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed. One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.