|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands, England|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2018|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
A Commis Chef is required for a permanent contract working within a highly established brigade in Birmingham. This new venue is the most talked about venue in The Midlands. With this the owners for this venue are not holding back what so ever:
The company has spent millions on designing and implementing this kitchen and has also spent the same on the equipment. You will not find a better equipped kitchen in the UK - You name it they have it.
You will be paid £16,500 - £18,000
This is a great opportunity to get into a company. To add to this you will be working straight shifts, you will be given a 40 hour contract, and thing over 40 hours and you will get paid overtime.
This role is easy to get to, great if you have a car but public transport will get you there.
Be part of something really special - this is a chance to work somewhere which is going to lift off and be the most talked about venue in the region.
This role is located to areas such like Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Coventry, Lichfield and Solihull.
Highlights of this role are:
Commis Chef £ 16,500 - £18,000
Free Staff Meals
Free stays at other venues
Free leisure membership
Working within a brigade pushing for Rosettes
Great Working environment
The Head Chef is also interested in any strong Demi Chef de Parties
As Commis Chef you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience preferably in a high end or Rosette kitchen, but not essential as long as you have fresh food experience.
- Creativity and idea?s towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The Commis Chef role will be responsible for and involved the following: -
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- If wanted, you could have an input on the menus with our own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Matthew Hiscox is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 0121 236 4993 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings. Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this permanent vacancy