|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Wetherby, Yorkshire, England|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2017|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Wood Hall Hotel & Spa
Wetherby, West Yorkshire
We are recruiting for a Commis Chef to join the brigade at Wood Hall Hotel & Spa (2 rosette, 4 red star) creating fantastic memories for our guests. You will work as part of an experienced team and will be provided with excellent training and development.
Duties, Skills and Competencies of a Commis Chef
- You will help provide some of the finest food using only the finest ingredients for our Restaurant, Leisure and Wedding guests, no two days are ever the same.
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating sound food knowledge.
- You will be committed, keen and flexible and have the ability to take direction whilst working as part of a team.
- We are looking for somebody with the ability to build rapport along with a can-do attitude and a positive approach
- Previous experience in a kitchen environment or a catering qualification is preferable.
In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment and a host of training and development
Part of the Hand Picked Portfolio, Wood Hall Hotel & Spa is a beautiful 4* red star 44- bedroom Country House Hotel located near Wetherby in West Yorkshire. We pride ourselves on being one of the top 200 Hotels in the Country with a lovely Two Rosette Georgian Restaurant overlooking the Wharfe Valley.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 20 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our values support a family approach; we are passionate about our people as well as our hotels/clubs and welcome those who share our enthusiasm to join us. We seek vibrant people who believe that providing the highest level of guest service is the key to success.
Our employee benefits include:
- Hourly pay - if you work extra we will pay you extra!
- Uniforms and meals on duty provided
- Discounted hotel accommodation
- Use of our healthclub, gym and spa
- Training and development opportunities
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- 28 days paid annual holiday, rising to 33 days with service
- Employee of the Month and Employee of the Year Awards
- Staff Consultative Committee Meetings – we take time to hear opinions
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.