|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Sevenoaks, Kent, England|
|Date Posted||April 2, 2015|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chefs, be part of something amazing!!!
A brand new opening in Sevenoaks Kent is looking for passionate, energetic Commis Chefs to join a brigade under Chef Director Mark Sargeant to run two restaurants - a casual dining bar and terrace area offering an all-day service and the outstanding Waterleaf Restaurant and Lounge, serving 60 guests high end quality local produce using innovative and creative ingredients.
This unique site will grow much of its own produce and house its own livestock. A second phase of this new venture will also see the opening of a banquet facility catering in 2015.
- Have a passion for seasonal and local produce
- Be innovative
- Be prepared to go the extra mile
- Have a good restaurant/hotel background ideally to rosette standard
- Be able to work under pressure
- Live in commutable distance from Sevenoaks
To support the two restaurants and banquet facility and to help move the business forward.
- Maintain high standards of food safety and health and safety
- Plan, Prepare and serve local and site grown produce to a high standard
- To work within company budget
- To fulfill training requirements and be willing to learn
If you want to be part of something amazing forward your CV now!