|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Inverness, Inverness-shire, Scotland|
|Date Posted||September 22, 2015|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Inverness Hotel
What is the job all about?
- To assist Section Chef in preparing meals.
- Depending on his or her length of experience (beginner or confirmed), the Commis Chef may carry out the following tasks:
- Looking after the area allocated
- Food preparation tasks (vegetable preparation, mincing, plating up and garnishing etc)
- Responsible for hot and cold cooking tasks (simple cooking, seasoning, etc)
- Cleaning and tidying the area allocated to him or her.
- May be required to stand in for superior when absent.