|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Wellesbourne, Warwickshire, England|
|Date Posted||August 18, 2015|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
£13,000 - £14,500 per annum DOE
Walton Hall is a stunning 16th century building in the heart of beautiful Warwickshire countryside. Walton Hall sits in 65 acres of parkland with a large lake over which its exquisitely designed bedrooms command excellent views.
It boasts the excellent Moncreiffe Restaurant as well as a state-of-the-art spa and wellness centre. Walton Hall is the perfect spot for enjoying a leisurely getaway of countryside walks and an excellent base for exploring nearby Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick.
What is the job all about?
- To assist Section Chef in preparing meals.
- Depending on his or her length of experience (beginner or confirmed), the Commis Chef may carry out the following tasks:
- Looking after the area allocated
- Food preparation tasks (vegetable preparation, mincing, plating up and garnishing etc)
- Responsible for hot and cold cooking tasks (simple cooking, seasoning, etc)
- Cleaning and tidying the area allocated to him or her.
- May be required to stand in for superior when absent.