|at ( view profile)|
|Location||City of London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 3, 2018|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Commis Chef job - 5* hotel - West End - Immediate start
Are you a newly qualified Commis Chef? And looking for an employer that will give you the training and confidence to develop and grow?
The Commis Chef role is within a 5* Hotel in the West End (Leicester Square) in Central London and for their sharing concept restaurant serving Peruvian and Japanese cuisine
As a Commis Chef you will be paid for each and every hour worked and the hourly pay rate is:
- £8.50 per hour plus service charge of £80/100
- Paid every 2 weeks
- 40 hours per week and every hour worked will be paid
- 4 straight shifts (3.00pm to 23.30pm or 00am to 7.30pm) and only 1 double (11.00am to 23.30pm with 1 hr break)
- Free uniform
- Free safety shoe
- Free laundry
- Free meals on duty
- Great staff canteen with showers in the changing rooms and spacious enough lockers
- 28 days holidays
- After 1 year 1 night free stay in a hotel of your choice
- Excellent company to progress
The ideal Commis Chef will work with a team including 20 chefs, the restaurant can seat up to 90 covers at any one time, Brazilian & Peruvian cuisine.
The Commis Chef will receive excellent conditions of employment with each and every hour worked paid and a 40 hours contract.
I would like to hear from you and my client is looking to employ Commis Chefs as soon as possible and I can arrange a trial and interview within 24 hours!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.