|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Cheddar, Somerset, England|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Efficient and correct stock rotation
- Ensure the cleanliness of all work areas
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Commis Chef required at Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at popular resort in Cheddar, Somerset.
Accommodation at the park is available for this role if required.
You will work with the Head Chef and be responsible for all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards. We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Commis Chef who is looking for a long term role.
A Commis Chef is the first step to becoming a great Chef; let the Cheddar Woods team help you get there!
This is a permanent, full time role which will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Chef jobs within a commutable distance of Cheddar
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Full uniform provided
- Hourly rate of pay
- Accommodation available