|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bath, Somerset, England|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2018|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Permanent Casual |
- Ensure all food preparation and service is consistent, prompt and to a high standard
- All stock rotation is accurate and effective
- Ensure the cleanliness of all work areas
- Adhering to correct portion sizes and effective control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations at all times
A Commis Chef position is now available at the beautiful Bath Mill Lodge Retreat. This is an excellent opportunity to become a key part of our friendly team.
The Bar and Restaurant at our popular park offers a range of meals to suit every taste. The restaurant is set within the beautiful, restored mill. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the cleanliness and hygiene of the workplace and ensure all preparation and presentation of food is in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. These will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for kitchen jobs within a commutable distance of Bath.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired within a similar role
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety are desirable but not essential
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous due to the location of the park
- Strong communication skills through various methods
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn new skills
What we offer
- Darwin Academy training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling etc.
- Hourly rate of pay
- A uniform is provided
- Employee discount in company owned restaurants and facilities