|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bath, Somerset, England|
|Date Posted||March 27, 2018|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Efficient and correct stock rotation
- Ensure the cleanliness of all work areas
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Commis Chef required at Bath Mill Lodge Retreat. An opportunity has arisen on our friendly team based within our beautifully restored 350 year old Mill House, 2.5 miles outside the city centre of Bath.
The Brook Bar & Bistro offers fine dining cuisine within a relaxed atmosphere. The successful candidate will work within the Kitchen team and Head Chef to ensure all food prepared and served is in line with the company’s five star standards.
This is a fantastic position for a dedicated Commis Chef to work alongside a skilled, supportive team to learn and develop new skills while gaining invaluable experience.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Chef jobs within a commutable distance of Bath.
What experience you will need
- Previous similar experience is an advantage
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and faciliti