|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Ascot, Berkshire, England|
|Date Posted||February 14, 2020|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
This elegant, multi award winning hotel is set within majestic buildings offering 3 restaurants which all produce innovative cuising to high standards using fresh simple produce. They are currently seeking an ambitiousJunior Sous Chefto join their large kitchen brigade working with an extremely talented Head Chef.
You will work directly under the Demi Chef de Partie to ensure that all dishes are prepared to the highest of quality. You will help enable the team to achieve the highest levels of standards and service.
- Run a clean, tidy and organised environment at all times
- Participates in food production, portions meats, fish, vegetables and desserts and utilizes food surpluses to control food costs
- Ensures daily food preparations meet outlined recipes including portion size, quantity and quality
- Maintains food quality control.
- Ensures proper food rotation, which will eliminate spoilage and waste.
- Maintains a clean and efficient kitchen section and ensures maximum utilization of food
- Communicate with and assists back-of-the-house personnel to maintain efficient food production
- Take direction and guidance from other team members
- Have a flexible ability to respond to business and client needs
- Follow and abide by all our regulations, policies and procedures
- Provide support to the front of house team to ensure exceptional customer care
- Ideally NVQ levels 2&3
- Experience working in a Michelin star or AA Rosette establishment
- Hotel or Restaurant background
- Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
- Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
- COSHH knowledge
- Good verbal and written English
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
- Complimentary nights with breakfast, and 50% discount
- Great Training and Development
- Team members awards and incentives schemes
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
This luxurious Hotel in Berkshire is looking for a creative Pastry Chef de Partie with flair and attention to detail to join their kitchen team.
This extremely professional and high quality establishment believeS in only using the finest, and freshest local ingredients. Because of their attention to detail and quality they have been awarded various accolades. The property is known for its excellent hospitality and guest relations.
As Pastry Chef de Partie, you will be an integral part of the team to lead a section in the kitchen creating the finest dishes and working to the highest standards. A key focus of your role is to share your passion for cooking and food with your team and help train and develop them.
Main Duties of this Pastry Chef de Partie position:
Plan and oversee day-to-day running of your section to meet service requirements
Follow all health and hygiene standards
Sample, smell and observe food to ensure recipe specifications and standards
Maintain a clean and efficient kitchen section and ensures maximum utilization of food
Participate in food production.
Requirements for this Pastry Chef de Partie opportunity are:
Ideally NVQ levels 2&3
Experience working in a Michelin star or AA Rosette establishment
Hotel or Restaurant background
Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
Good verbal and written English
All Applicants must ................
To apply for this opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Visit firstcontactchefs.com for other Great New Career Opportunities "
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven’t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.