|Date Posted||October 27, 2013|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Looking for a fantastic new opportunity? We are looking for Chefs of all Levels at The Chapel house Inn to work towards our goal of always delivering food to exceptional standards, delivering excellent customer service in the kitchen to support the front of house operation…and ultimately ensure a fantastic guest experience! If you have experience in a branded, high-volume restaurant or pub group, this position may be what you are looking for to take the next step on the career ladder.
What can we offer you?
· Career development
· 20% discount card for all Greene King managed sites such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns, Loch Fyne Restaurants etc
· High-street retail vouchers - saving you money!
· Manage the opening and closing of the kitchen
· Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
· Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
· Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues
· Ensure stock counts are accurate and completed on time
· Maintain accurate food ordering and stocking levels, including kitchen materials to meet customer expectation
· Assist in delivering financial targets set for the house
· Manage wastage through correct portion control and records
· Train and develop staff to assist in kitchen duties
· Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
· Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
· Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
· Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
· If you think you have what it takes we’d love to hear from you!
Salary £18,000 plus dependant on experience
Plus bonus for achieving targets