|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||February 24, 2018|
|Category|| Senior Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
Chef Tournant - Temporary
Salary: £10-£13ph + Holiday Pay and NI Contributions
Role: Chef Tournant/Senior Chef de Partie/Junior Sous Chef
Chef Tournant required to work in restaurants, hotels and events kitchens across London.
The ideal candidate must be able to work across all sections in the kitchen including the pass. As a strong Chef de Partie or Junior Sous you will be able to adapt to any environment that you are put into and thrive under pressure.
If you are passionate about food, eager to learn new skills in the culinary world and have experience at Senior Chef de Partie level we can offer you a chance to explore a range of hospitality services in Central London.
Senior Chef De Partie/Chef Tournant - Temporary Benefits:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A chance to join a great team of temporary chefs
- Jobs will be in or around Central London
- Flexible shifts
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- You will be working in some of London's premium establishment's e.g. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies.
- You will be paid weekly
- Friendly consultants available 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
- UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title "Chef Tournant - Temporary" in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.