|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||December 19, 2016|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Luxford Bar & Kitchen are looking for a talented and responsible Chef/ Kitchen supervisor to be a part of team.
We are looking for a professional and experienced team member with a good knowledge of food and health and safety.
You will need to be able to work under pressure and be of a calm disposition pressure in this busy and friendly environment.
Salary: £18,000 - 20,000.00 p.a (dependent on experience)
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Answer, report and follow General Manager instructions
• Supervise the team in the manager's absence
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customer
• Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
• Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
• Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
• Familiar with industry’s best practices
In return for your hard work we are offering a competitive salary, up to 28 days paid holiday, bonus scheme, the opportunity to contribute to the menu and much more.
If you want to be part of the vibrant team, please send your CV with references and the relevant cooking qualifications.