|Location||St Albans, Hertfordshire, England|
|Date Posted||January 23, 2015|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef/kitchen team member– St Albans City Centre Premier Inn
At St Albans City Centre Premier Inn we currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our friendly kitchen team.
Your roles will include:
- Opening the kitchen and preparing the kitchen for the service ahead.
- Cleaning, and ensuring health and safety measures are adhered to.
- Cooking during our breakfast and dinner services, ensuring that our brand standards are adhered to.
- Closing down the kitchen after service.
- Counting stocks on a weekly basis.
- Interacting with guests.
We are looking for a passionate individual who strives to meet our brand standards. Experience within a commercial kitchen is desirable, but not essential.
The role is 37.5 hours per week. The role includes weekends and will be shift work; shifts may start as early as 05:30 for the breakfast shift, and finish as late as 00:00 for the dinner shift, depending on how busy the restaurant is.
The rate of pay is £7.00, however, this is negotiable depending on experience.