|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Hertford, Hertfordshire, England|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2018|
|Category|| Section Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Chef within a busy restaurant environment and a proven track record of delivering excellent quality food.
You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for food in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
You’ll have the highest standards and ensure you and your team always deliver the highest quality fresh dishes for our guests even on the busiest shifts!
As a Chef you will be expected to:
- Prepare, cook and present food in accordance with brand standards
- Makes sure records and paperwork are always up to date.
- Complete daily checks on kitchen equipment, keeping it properly maintained.
- Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times
- Help to organise kitchen team shifts
- Great team-player
- To work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Engage with the wider front of house team
- A great eye for detail
- Passion for the industry with a real desire to expand and develop your knowledge
- Hardworking and fun!