|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Windsor, Berkshire, England|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie - Windsor - Great British Gastro Pub - £9.50 per hr
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Chef de Partie to join the team at our food lovers gastro pub in a picturesque setting just a 5 minute drive west of Windsor.
By joining our team we are offering you the chance to learn from, work with and contribute to a business run some of the most passionate and dedicated people in the industry who hold hospitality, quality and integrity at the core of every element of the business.
As Chef De Partie you will be experienced across all sections in the kitchen and have great confidence in your abilities.
You will work with the head chef and sous chef to ensure that highest quality standards are always maintained and improved.
You will be responsible for the management and development junior chefs, helping to create quality seasonal daily specials and menus with the use of locally sourced produce direct from growers and farms as well as from niche and artisanal suppliers.
Duties will include:
- Preparing and serving exceptional food using the freshest seasonal produce
- Working across various sections of the kitchen
- Management and development of junior chefs
- Creating menu items along with the senior team
- Maintaining the highest standards of all health & safety and food hygiene practices
- Section ordering, stock control and waste mangment
Chef De Partie - The Ideal Candidate
You will have a genuine passion for exceptional food, be enthusiastic, ambitious by nature and communicate effectively at all levels.Excellent attention to detail and standards. You will have At least 2 years experience working at a similar level with 2 AA-rosette standard, from a quality pub, hotel or restaurant operation. Self-starter who can manage his or her own time. A proven chef with a stable CV.
Details & Benefits:
- 45-50hrs per week across 5 days
- Up to £9.50/h depending on experience + SERVICE CHARGE
- Live in available
- Great working environment
- Meals on duty
- Uniform costs covered
- 28 days paid holiday
- Employee pension scheme
- Great progression and development opportunities
Please send your CV to the link below.