|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Buckinghamshire, Buckinghamshire, England|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/BUCKCDP085
Buckinghamshire Hotel Chef de Partie position - 40 hours a week, salary of up to £22,000pa!
A beautiful Buckinghamshire hotel is now on the hunt for a Chef de Partie to join their motivated and dedicated brigade of chefs on a permanent basis. This position offers a 40 hour a week contract and is a great opportunity for learning in a friendly environment. As a Chef de Partie, you will be expected to help in food preparation, service and all areas of HACCP and quality control. Junior members of staff will look to you for support, so you must be a team player with positive attitude.
Chef de Partie, Buckinghamshire hotel:
- Salary of up to £22,000
- 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
- Beautiful location
- 40 hours a week on average
What we need from you:
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie
- Previous hotel or restaurant experience
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
- National Insurance Number
- 2 years of references supplied
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .