|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Chester, Cheshire, England|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join to our kitchen team at the Stamford Bridge in Chester, to enhance our strong team, and help us be the best at what we do – serving excellence as a habit
Who are we?
This site is located 2 miles from Chester, and 10 minutes from Chester Zoo. This is a great just-out-of-town location, for a ‘pit stop’ or to enjoy a freshly prepared relaxing meal. There are fantastic views of the Cheshire plains and an outside area that has lots of potential.
What we offer
- Join our team and we offer training packages, to ensure that you are up to speed with the way we do things
- Fantastic career pathways
- 50% discount card on food, for you and 6 guests
- Competitive salary up to £21,500 per annum, paid overtime and incentives
- Guaranteed hours contact – up to 45 per week
- Statutory paid breaks
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement
- Pension plan.
- Free Uniform
The role and you
Whether you work full time or part time, our customers are in your hands. You will be required to oversee the day to day activities of the kitchen at the Stamford Bridge. You will be knowledgeable about all the dishes on our menu and how to support the site to turn out mouth- watering dishes with ease. You will produce all starters, mains and desserts as well as acting as a coach and mentor to any junior staff members. You will have a passion for fresh food, creativity and delivering food to high standards.
If Hydes could be in your menu then we need you to join our team!