|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Thornham, Norfolk, England|
|Date Posted||March 6, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We have a rare opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join one of North Norfolk's premier Hotels.
Sitting on the edge of the North Norfolk coastline the hotel has spectacular views across the marshland and out to sea. The Lifeboat Inn has been there for over 500 years in many different guises and continues to be equally as popular with locals and visitors to the area.
Whether you are from Cromer or Chelsea, wearing wellies or high heels, on 2 legs or 4, The Lifeboat welcomes everyone with a smile, some fabulous tasty food and a well-kept pint!
Recently awarded 1 AA Rosette and 3 Stars which is a fabulous achievement and the whole team are very proud of this!
They are a lively bunch and share a passion and pride for the property. They offer a range of benefits to all colleagues which include:
• Very competitive salaries
• Share of tips
• Work place pension scheme
• Non-contributory healthcare scheme
• National discount scheme with major retailers
• Agellus colleague discount scheme applicable at all Agellus properties
• Internal and external training opportunities
• Career progression and development across the Agellus group of 5 properties
What we are looking for:
• Salary £19,000 - £21,000 depending upon experience plus tips share
• Minimum on 1 Rosette kitchen experience required
• Capable of producing high quality, consistent and fresh menus suitable for high volume
• Understanding of GP, stock levels and ordering controls
• Understanding of Health & Safety procedures
• A passion for developing junior chefs
This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed, if this sounds like you please apply today.