|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2017|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
A Chef de Partie is required for a permanent contract working within a highly established multi outlet operation.
My client is looking for a Chef de Partie who has a good background in high volume whether it be in hotels or restaurants.
Loads of support we are talking a professional brigade consisting of an Executive Head Chef, 2 Head Chefs, 2 Sous Chefs and 2 Junior Sous Chefs.
This is an exciting role where there are no split shifts - 45 hour weeks in the summer and 35-40 in the Winter. So in the winter you will be working some 6 or 7 hour days.
Fancy working a 35 hour week and getting paid for 40 hours? That doesn't usually happen!
There are a number of perks working here - apply and I will let you know!
If you are the type of person who likes to work in a variety of different roles and environments - this is the job for you. One day you could be working in the hotel restaurant, the other in a really cool fresh bar, the other helping send 600 main courses or maybe working in there high end brasserie. It really is that versatile and In terms of development this has tons of it. The Head Chef and the rest of his senior team will help and guide you and really develop you into a solid all-rounder.
This role is ideal for candidates who live in Birmingham, Coventry, Tamworth, Lichfield and Nuneaton
Here are the highlights:
- Straight shifts
- Very close to Birmingham
- Free Staff Meals
- Top of the range kitchen equipment
- If you have kids or friends with kids they will be jealous of where you work
- Free stays at other hotels in the group
- Amazing career progression
As Chef de Partie you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Creativity and idea?s towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The Chef de Partie will be responsible for and involved the following: -
- Carrying out Chef de Partie duties in a professional and credible manner.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- If wanted, you could have an input on the menus with our own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Nathan Fielding is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 0121 236 4993 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings.