|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Kensington and Chelsea, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/CDPPVI053
Refined Kensington and Chelsea seafood restaurant now hiring a Chef de Partie! Salary package of up to £28K!
A very well-renowned Kensington and Chelsea located fine dining fish restaurant is currently in search of a strong, experienced Chef de Partie with a good work ethic to join their team on a permanent basis. This position offers a great salary, coupled with a strong reputation for amazing food! You enjoy the benefits of working for a great company while learning from the best in the business!
You should have previous experience as a Chef de Partie in a refined establishment in any branch of Hospitality and Catering, as well as a willingness to learn and to strive for excellence. You should have experience in a high-volume establishment and be comfortable working in a large brigade. You should be familiar with the preparation and service of a variety of fish and seafood.
Kensington and Chelsea fish and seafood restaurant, Chef de Partie
- Basic salary of £25Kpa
- Service charge structure and overtime paid on top of basic salary
- 48 hours/week contracted hours
- Very well-known fish restaurant
- Excellent career progression opportunities within this amazing company
What we need from you:
- 2 years of experience as a Chef de Partie
- Recent previous experience in a refined environment
- A passion for fish and seafood
- Passport and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of reference contacts
- National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicant expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our vacancies, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .