|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Richmond upon Thames, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||March 2, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie, High standards Rosette restaurant Richmond area salary package
up to 27 K per annum!
This is a great chance to work in an excellent company that offers great career progression schemes and a very competitive salary package. As Chef de Partie you will work within a small passionate brigade Trained by a very passionate and capable Michelin star Chef!
This is a great opportunity for a Chef that wants to learn and grow in a very high standard environment without the pressure of a shouty kitchen!
- Salary package up to 27K per annum
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Excellent employee training programme
- Great food quality!
- Sunday only lunch service - Monday Tuesday closed
What we need from you:
- A positive attitude for problem solving
- Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience as Chef de Partie
- An enthusiastic approach to work and a cool head under pressure
- Attitude is the Key!
- At least 1 years' experience at your current level
- A great Chef who is enthusiastic about this opportunity and building a rapport within a great kitchen.
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role, please send your CV to Giorgia at Change before the 15th of March. Please visit our website https://www.thechangegroup.com/ for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applications in the London hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Chef de Partie - Richmond upon thames -