|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England|
|Date Posted||August 26, 2017|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie – Relief
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie?
Do you have vast experience working to a rosette standard or fine dining?
Would you love to travel as part of your job?
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie who is ready for a new challenge. Employed on a permanent full time basis, you will travel around our hotels completing assignments to support our 2AA rosette kitchens. Assignments will generally vary from 2-6 weeks.
We have 20 stunning properties within our collection which are located throughout the UK and Channel Islands.
The main elements of the role include:
- Working as a Chef covering recruitment gaps and short/long term absence
- Moving and living in our hotels every 2-6 weeks
- Travelling and working in our 20 Country House Hotels throughout the UK & Channel Islands
- Working 45 hours per week over 7 days on a full time permanent contract
- Salary of £21,900 per year - plus paid overtime
- £1,000 bonus after 1 years’ service
- Car driver beneficial
- Experience working in Rosette kitchens
- Accommodation and travel expenses provided
- Training & development opportunities
- Free parking
- Free staff meals
Apply now to be considered!