|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||February 24, 2020|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie - Private Member's Club
Chef de Partie needed for a Private Members Club in Central London. The club offers a wide variety of areas such as afternoon tea, a brasserie, events, and fine dining. You will be producing high quality food in a renowned culinary environment.
The ideal candidate:
* Will have similar experience as a Chef de Partie in a 5* establishment
* Will have passion for delivering a high standard of food
* Will have experience and a desire to cook different styles of food
* Will maintain a positive attitude, will be reliable, and responsible
* Level 2 Food Hygiene certified
The position offers:
* Staff meals
* Discount scheme
* £27,300 salary + great benefits
If you are keen to take your career to the next level working within an exclusive establishment which will shine on your CV, please don't hesitate and get in touch straight away!
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to those that are suitable.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration Act 2016, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.