|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||February 15, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/PMCCDPWL038
Chef de Partie | Private Members Club | Health Focus
An exclusive private members club in West London is looking for a passionate new Chef de Partie to join their kitchen team.
The diverse menu incorporates a range of healthy, modern British dishes.
Work in a small, friendly team of up to 7 chefs.
Work appealing daytime hours of up to 45 hours a week.
Easily accessible from both the bus and tube.
Uniforms are provided.
Meals are provided on shifts and staff benefit from great employee perks.
This role has a lot of opportunity for progression so would be well suited for someone with drive and ambition to develop and be promoted through the ranks.
Salary: £27,000 package
Position: Chef de Partie
Location: West London
What we need from you:
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of references supplied