|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Surrey, Surrey, England|
|Date Posted||May 23, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie - Private Members Club - Epsom (Surrey)
Our client is one of Europe's largest and most prestigious private members' clubs. They provide excellent banqueting, dining, accommodation, golf and sporting facilities.
The members join the Club for its high standards, 5* star service and unique atmosphere.
Due to an increase in business they are currently looking for a Chef de Partie and the ideal candidate needs to be Chef qualified, reliable and most of all eager to learn.
Lots of opportunities for progression and the ideal Chef de Partie will receive on-going training and personal development
The Chef de Partie will be contracted for 40 hours per week and any extra hours and shifts worked will be paid as overtime and if working during days off you will be paid double time, contracted for 40 hours and the role is for an immediate start
The Chef de Partie will also benefit:
- Accommodation available but would prefer if you could travel to and from Epsom (Surrey)
- Salary of £25,000 per year plus service charge
- Excellent shifts and sociable hours
- Group Pension Plan, complete with tailored advice from an independent financial advisor to discuss the best options for the employee
- Life Cover - All permanent employees are eligible for four time's gross salary in the event of their death.
- Permanent Health Insurance - For employees who are active members of the pension plan the Clubhouse will provide income replacement should you be absent from work after 28 weeks.
- Aviva Cash Plan - The Aviva Cash Plan is a simple and effective way of protecting yourself against a variety of healthcare expenses including dental, optical and hospital care.
- Staff Discounts on car hire, theatre tickets and gym membership.
- Training - They recognise that successful training promotes a more knowledgeable and motivated employee and therefore a more efficient operation. Benefit from regular appraisals, an in-house training calendar covering statutory training, customer service and personal development skills and where required external training is also provided
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.