|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Edinburgh, Midlothian/Edinburghshire, Scotland|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie
Pompadour by Galvin
Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Chef De Partie?
• It's your world– Your next role could be as a Sous Chef in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
Provide support to the Kitchen brigade
Prepare and present high quality dishes within company guidelines
Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
Prepare all mise-en-place for all relevant menus
Meet all health and hygiene requirements
Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
Previous experience as a Chef De Partie or Commis ready to take the next step
NVQ Level 3
Ability to work under pressure
Proven ability to work with a team and to follow instruction
Proof of completion in a basic food hygiene course
A passion for food and the culinary arts
Experience multi-tasking and working in an environment with rigorous standards
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage