|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Newquay, Cornwall, England|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Ensure consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Accurate stock rotation.
- Ensure clean, hygienic and tidy workspaces at all times.
- Ensure correct portion sizes are followed and waste is closely managed.
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations at all times.
Chef de Partie required at Piran Meadows Resort and Spa . A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our five star venue in Whitecross, Newquay.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Chef who is looking to learn new skills alongside our talented team. This exciting position would also suit a Commis Chef who is ready to take the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will work alongside our skilled Head Chef and be responsible for various aspects of the kitchen. Day to day duties will include food preparation, waste management and portion control. You will become a key part of the team, and perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a maternity cover position to work full time hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Chef jobs within the Newquay area.
What experience you will need
- Some previous experience within a busy kitchen environment is desired.
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety are desirable but not essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive work ethic with a willingness to learn new skills.
- A driving licence and ability to drive is an advantage to enable easy travel to the park.
What we offer
- Various job specific training including Darwin Academy training such as emergency first aid and health and safety.
- Good salary.
- Employee discount in various company restaurants and facilities.