|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Southampton, Hampshire, England|
|Date Posted||February 7, 2020|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
At Seabourn, we are passionate about our people. The Seabourn experience is like no other, it is luxurious, yet relaxed — elegant, yet casual — sumptuous, and yet understated. Our intimate ships visit the most desirable destinations worldwide, sailing to the heart of landmark cities, as well as to hidden gems where larger vessels cannot follow.
Our ships attract interesting people, who seek to share experiences beyond the expected in places beyond the ordinary, and our acclaimed crew offer a unique style of heartfelt hospitality that is sincere, thoughtful and personal. Seabourn is looking for experienced hospitality professionals that are looking to develop themselves, and take their career to the next level.
We are currently actively seeking passionate chefs in the position of Chef De Partie-Pastry.You will need to put service and guest satisfaction at the heart of every dish you produce. Please see specific requirements below:
- Creative flair is a must in this pivotal position. You must have a true passion for pastry
- Experience working in a fine dining establishment or 4/5* hotel. Or ultra luxury Patisserie
- Put guest satisfaction at the heart of your work everyday.
- Be a true team player. Success is a team effort.
- Ability to work very well under pressure and consistently deliver to the highest standards
- Ability to deal with high volume orders while never compromising on quality standards
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship or in a 4/5* Hotel.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.