|Location||Marble Arch, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Creative Chef de Partie Pastry - NEW OPENING - £26,000
WHO AND WHERE?
Job Title: Chef de Partie Pastry
Establishment: New Opening
Average Covers: 60/80 Covers
Cuisine: British with European Influences
Brigade: 6+ including pastry
Location: Marylebone (Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Jubilee and Central)
Salary: £26,000 including tronc
Shifts: 48/50 hours per week
Last orders: 10:00pm
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
* A competent Chef de Partie Pastry to co-run a small driven section.
* A passionate and professional pastry chef that is well organised and can work under pressure.
* A confident and creative pastry chef, that has acquired strong knife skills and the ability to work on more that one section.
* A reliable pastry chef who can work well in a small team.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
* Real chances of growth and career development.
* Be part of an exclusive restaurant group.
* MEAL DICSOUNTS IN ALL RESTAURANTS WITHIN THE GROUP.
* Meals and uniform provided whilst on duty.
* DISCOUNTS ON HIGH STREET STORES.
* An organised kitchen and professional working environment.
* LOW TURNOVER OF STAFF
HOW TO APPLY?
* Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed. One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.