|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2015|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie Pastry - 2AA Brasserie - Westminster - £23,000
WHO AND WHERE?
Job Title: Chef de Partie Pastry
Establishment: 2AA Brasserie
Average Covers: 40 lunch and 60+ for dinner
Cuisine: modern French
Brigade: 3 in pastry, 15 In main kitchen
Location: Westminster (circle & district lines)
Salary: £23,000 per annum (all inclusive)
Shifts: 5 days per week - 50 Hours
Last orders: 10:30pm
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
* A passionate Chef de Partie Pastry who wants to develop their career in an award winning restaurant.
* A pastry chef who has previous experience working with French cuisine would be desirable.
* A chef that is well organised and can work well within a team.
* Someone who is driven and can work well under pressure.
* A competent Chef de Partie Pastry with a proven track record working within a similar establishment.
* Qualifications would be advantageous but not essential.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
* An opportunity to work under a 3 michelin star head chef.
* A competitive salary of 23,000 per annum
* A separate and spacious pastry kitchen.
* On site training courses to improve your knowledge and experience.
* Yearly salary reviews and increases.
* Staff meals whilst on duty
* Low Staff turnover
HOW TO APPLY?
* Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed. One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.