|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Rhyl, Dyserth, Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych, Wales|
|Date Posted||January 31, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Seasonal |
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
3rd Chef required at New Pines Holiday Home Park. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our five star venue in North Wales.
You will work with the head chef and be responsible for all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for chef jobs within a commutable distance 30 miles from Chester.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities