|at ( view profile)|
|Location||North London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2017|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
VAC-13317 - Chef de Partie - Modern Gastro Pub - Modern British Cuisine with European Influences - £24,000 to £26,000
We are looking for 2 Chef de Parties to join the ranks of a Modern Gastro Pub in North London with fantastic transport links.
We are looking for a passionate and hardworking Chef De Partie to join the ranks of this Gastro Pub.
As an integral part of the brigade, the Chef de Partie will have a good understanding of all Health and safety legislation, experience in establishments producing fresh, seasonal and healthy food to a high standard.
As well as the opportunity to work with an amazing team with great social life, they offer a great rota structure.
The right candidate will;
- Have worked in a gastro pub or restaurant using fresh seasonal ingredients
- Have a passion and a want to work within a kitchen that strives to provide the best gastro pub cuisine
- Be able to work in working in Fish and Meat section although be confident in all sections
- 45 hours per week Working 6 shifts a week, with extra shift worked paid for
- Work in a brigade of 7 chefs, and have a great working relationship with team members
The Chef de Partie will benefit from;
- Working in a recently renovated kitchen, fitted in 2016
- 28 days holiday
- Company discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Paid for extra for working extra shifts
If you are a hardworking and enthusiastic Chef de Partie looking to expand your knowledge of British Cuisine using Fresh ingredients then please get in touch and apply with your CV attached.