|at ( view profile)|
|Location||South West England, England|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2017|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
VAC-13253 - Chef de Partie - Modern Gastro Pub - Classic British Cuisine with European Influences - £23,000 - live in available
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join the ranks of a Classic Gastro Pub in South London just a few minutes' walk from Tooting Broadway Station.
We are looking for a passionate and hardworking Chef De Partie to join the ranks of this Gastro Pub. As an integral part of the brigade, the Chef de Partie will have a good understanding of all Health and safety legislation, experience in establishments producing fresh, seasonal food to a high standard.
As well as this the opportunity to work with an amazing team, there is plenty of room for the Chef de Partie to move and grow within the company.
The right candidate will;
- Have worked using fresh seasonal ingredients
- Have a passion and a want to work within a kitchen that strives to provide the best gastro pub cuisine
- Be able to work in working in Fish and Meat section although be confident in all sections
- Work 8 shifts a week
- Work alongside the Head Chef and Sous Chef, ensuring food is to company standards
The Chef de Partie will benefit from;
- Staff uniform
- 28 days holiday
- Company discounts
- Company pension scheme
- The chance of live in for the cost of 15 hours pay per week
If you are a hardworking and enthusiastic Chef de Partie looking to expand your knowledge of British Cuisine using Fresh ingredients