|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Buckinghamshire, Buckinghamshire, England|
|Date Posted||November 15, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie | Fine Dining | 3AA Rosette
A famous 5* hotel is looking for a Senior Chef de Partie to join their fantastic kitchen team. As Senior Chef de Partie you will be preparing top class cuisine using fresh local ingredients. You will be expected to support the Head and Sous chef in order to maintain the exceptional standards. This is a fantastic opportunity develop your career and gain recognition for working in one of the country's best hotels.
- Assist the Executive Chef, Sous Chef to retain the 5 star standards.
- To ensure the freshness of ingredients and that the mis en place is ready for service.
- Assist in training the Chef de Partie, Demi and Commis Chefs.
- Assist in maintaining a professional level and adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
- Assist in the day to day ordering and stock control.
- Ensure that the kitchen is clean and meets safety standards.
- Assist with HACCP and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment is fully functional, stored correctly and staff are looking after the equipment.
- Assisting with Dish of the Day.
- Possible on site accommodation
- Beautiful location
- Easily accessible
- A great work-life balance with only 45 hours a week
- Fun, energetic kitchen
- Famous hotel which is often used for film sets
- Kind, supportive Head Chef with a fantastic attitude
- Huge development opportunities
- Free gym membership
- Discounted spa and gold days
- Uniforms provided
- Meals on duty
- Free parking
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.