|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bath, Somerset, England|
|Date Posted||October 2, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie - 4 days on 3 days off - LIVE IN ACCOMMODATION £52.85 PER WEEK
We are recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen brigade at Bailbrook House Hotel in Bath to prepare food for our 2 rosette restaurant. Live in accommodation is available on site with this role charged at only £52.85 all inclusive of meals and bills.
As a Chef de Partie you will work 45 hours per week over 4 days with 3 days off.
As Chef de Partie you are paid by the hour at a rate of £9.40 per hour. All overtime is paid and you also receive a share of the Hotel Service Charge & Gratuities to boost your earnings. Minimum salary is therefore £22,000 based on 45 hours every week but likely to be more than this with overtime.
Our menus have dishes put together with individuality and creativity by the Head Chef (Michael Ball) and his team born out of passion for providing incredible food.
We look for Chefs with creativity and passion - all of our hotels are unique in their own way, just like our Head Chefs.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels
- 28 Days holiday rising to 33 days with service
- Service Charge scheme – 100% of which is divided between the team
- Online retail discount platform offering savings with thousands of high street retailers and restaurants
- Pension scheme
- Shoes & Whites provided and laundered
The successful Chef will
- Be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating good food knowledge.
- Have the ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- Have previous experience in a similar environment and role
In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.