|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Tate Catering is proud to be the in-house provider of quality food and beverages for all the Tate sites. Our offer ranges from a sustaining sandwich to a memorable dining experience, as well as catering for special events being held by Tate’s corporate sponsors.
We are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join the Kitchen and Bar Restaurant kitchen at Tate Modern. This role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis. We aim to be the best gallery catering facility in the world with a strong commitment to quality, service and sustainability in the food and drink we serve. The successful candidate should share this passion.
Our Chef de Partie will be able to work flexible hours over a 5-day week including weekends and the odd late evening, and demonstrate the following:
* proven ability to work within a team
* previous experience in a busy restaurant or café kitchen, in a similar role
* great knowledge of food and an enthusiasm to keep learning
* ability to provide full support to the kitchen brigade
* fuss-free provision of food work in a timely manner, to a consistently high standard, whilst minimising waste
* excellent written and verbal English communication skills
* ability to work in various parts of the kitchen
* adherence to all health and hygiene regulations and policies
* ability to carry out duties in a professional and positive manner
If this sounds like you please apply on our Careers Website.
We offer great benefits, staff training, staff meal allowance, performance and service awards, great discounts in our shops and catering outlets, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle scheme and free entry to exhibitions for you, your friends and family.