|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Worcester, Worcestershire, England|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
This is an exciting opportunity for a Chef who is ready to take on the amazing opportunity of working in a brand new kitchen for the launch of the new 100 cover brasserie style restaurant; in the stunning surroundings of Stanbrook Abbey Hotel.
As a Chef de Partie you will take responsibility for;
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your section
- Providing support and training any Commis/ Apprentices working with you
- Working with the senior kitchen team to maintain and develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
As a Chef de Partie you must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests through demonstrating a good understanding of food creating fantastic memories for our guests in within our restaurant, private dining experiences, conference and weddings.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.