|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Newmarket, Suffolk, England|
|Date Posted||June 7, 2016|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Kings Newmarket, Restaurant, Bar & Events in Newmarket.
A position is available for an experienced Chef de Partie.
Salary from £18000 to £20000 per annum (Weekly Pay), Salary is negotiable and subject to experience and qualifications. Plus share of Service Charge & Tips
1. Plan and oversee day-to-day running of your section to meet service requirements
2. Follow all health and hygiene standards
3. Sample, smell and observe food to ensure conformance to recipes and standards
4. Take direction given from the Head Chef.
5. Maintain a clean and efficient kitchen section and ensures maximum utilization of foods. Communicate with front of house personnel to maintain efficient service
6. Conduct daily food line inspections in section to ensure quality is maintained.
You will have: ·
Ideally NVQ levels 2&3·
Experience working in a busy and fast establishment·
Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles·
Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety·
The right to work in the United Kingdom
Kings ethos is to provide good food and service for our customers, we all work as one team. Our goal is customer satisfaction and this in turn increase the tips and service charge we receive, this is equally shared between all our team, which can be a substantial extra payment to your weekly income.
Job Type: Full-time
- Newmarket CB8
- Chef de Partie: 2 years