|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Nantwich, Cheshire, England|
|Date Posted||December 2, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie to join our team at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa.
As Chef de Partie you will take responsibility for ensuring the delivery of high standards of cuisine within a specified section of the kitchen within our rosette restaurant, private dining and weddings, creating fantastic memories for our guests.
As Chef de Partie you will support in providing coaching and training to members of your team. This hands-on role provides the opportunity to develop your supervisory skills in your interactions with team members.
Requirements of a Chef de Partie
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating good food knowledge.
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar environment is essential.
- In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked.
- £21,000 per annum based on 45 hours per week (5 days). Any hours worked over this are paid at your hourly rate
- Reward and incentive payments e.g. Service Charge
- Free meals on duty
- Excellent staff and friends and family rates across the collection
- Holiday benefit increases annually from 28 to 33 days
- Training and development opportunities
- Chef whites provided
- Free car parking
We have live-in accommodation available on site with this role, charges at only £52.85 per week. Live in team members have their own room and bathroom with shared kitchen facilities in the grounds of our hotel.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.