|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, England|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
If your looking to get out of the business city and cook Michelin started food, then here is the job for you!!
A Chef de Partie is required for an award-winning hotel in the Cotswolds. The Head Chef who has had 2 Michelin stars in his last property looks to do the same in this new hotel, has created a fun and enjoyable working environment and is looking for a passionate Chef de Partie who has character, passion and drive.
You will need to have a good amount of experience of the hotel industry & restaurants.
The Head Chef would also be interested in any strong Demi Chef de Partie ready for the next step.
Highlights of the Role:
• Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
• Award Winning Hotel
• All fresh food
• Immediate Start
• Fun working Environment
• Tons of support and progression
• Staff meals
• Fresh food
• 45hr week
• Great company benefits
• Service Charge
• 2 days off a week
• Fresh food Restaurant
At least 3 years in Michelin stared hotels or restaurants experience is required for this job
As Chef de Partie you will offer experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience preferably in Michelin star kitchens is essential
- Creativity and ideas towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- If wanted, you could have an input on the menus with our own outstanding ideas
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this Permanentvacancy