|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie - 45 hours per week - *Michelin Standards - 2 5,000
WHO AND WHERE?
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Establishment: Exclusive Members Club - Two Restaurant Outlets
Average Covers: 40 lunch and 70 for dinner
Cuisine: modern British, with European influences
Brigade: 15+ within main kitchen and pastry
Location: Piccadilly (Jubilee, Bakerloo, Victoria and Piccadilly Lines)
Salary: 26,000k per annum
Shifts: 45hrs per week)
Last orders: 11:00pm
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
* A competent and experienced Chef de Partie to join a brigade of 10 within the members club reputable FINE DINING OUTLET .
* A chef de partie that is well organised and can work well within a large team.
* Someone who has worked in a professional kitchen for over three years.
* A chef de partie with previous experience working within high profiled fine dining restaurants.
* A chef that is used to volume.
* Previous experience cooking modern European cuisine would be desirable.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
* Real chances of growth and career development.
* Great pension schemes.
* 5 weeks holiday pay.
* CLOSED FOR TWO WEEKS DURING CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS
* Closed on all Bank Holidays
* Year end bonus related schemes.
* FANTASTIC WORK LIFE BALANCE
* An organised kitchen happy kitchen environment.
* VERY LOW TURNOVER OF STAFF
HOW TO APPLY?
* Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed. One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.