|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bristol, Gloucestershire, England|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Great hotel in the Bristol
1 Rosette property
Great company benefits
28 days holiday including Bank holiday
Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world
High Street Discount Scheme
Excellent tips in the region of £2,000 - £3,000
Amazing training and opportunity
Amazing career progression
As Chef de partie you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience preferably in a high end or Rosette kitchen, but not essential if you have fresh food experience.
- Creativity and ideas towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this Permanent vacancy